Due to events that have transpired because of COVID-19, our leads times for all purchases will be between 2 to 3 weeks. We apologize for the inconveniences in advance.
PTFE gaskets are the ideal choice for highly corrosive environments which do not include beer or wine. PTFE is a versatile material, similar to Teflon, with a broad range of resistivity to chemicals and temperatures (-100°F - 450°F), and virtually no extractables. PTFE is a plastic, however, and is subject to creep and cold flow. PTFE gaskets should be used almost exclusively with high pressure clamps and are not recommended where large temperature variations occur.
- Temperature Range: -100°F to +400° F
- Acid Resistance: Excellent
- Alkali Resistance: Excellent
- Petroleum Oil Resistance: Excellent
- Vegetable Oil Resistance: Excellent
- Abrasion Resistance: Excellent
- Compression Resistance: Excellent
- Ethanol < 10%: Excellent
- Ethanol 10% to 40%: Excellent
- Ethanol > 40%: Excellent