Due to events that have transpired because of COVID-19, our leads times for all purchases will be between 2 to 3 weeks. We apologize for the inconveniences in advance.
FKM is the short form for the fluoroelastomer category according to the American standard ASTM and is generally less expensive than its branded counterpart Viton®, however, FKM is not FDA approved. Both Viton® and FKM are made from the same fluoro rubber, and share the same high acid resistance and temperature range (-20°F - 400°F).
Viton Mesh Gasket - 150 Micron
- Temperature Range: -20°F to +400°F
- Acid Resistance: Excellent
- Alkali Resistance: Excellent
- Petroleum Oil Resistance: Excellent
- Vegetable Oil Resistance: Excellent
- Abrasion Resistance: Good
- Compression Resistance: Excellent
- Ethanol < 10%: Good
- Ethanol 10% to 40%: Good
- Ethanol > 40%: Poor